"Knedliky Etc" has recently relauched as "Dobrou Chut'!"

You should be automatically redirected in a second or two. If not, please go to
http://dobrou-chut.com
and update your bookmarks.

Hopefully see you there!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

mama coffee

Finding ourselves both somewhat at a loose end this weekend, Prague Ginge and I randomly decided to meet up for a natter at the Londýnská branch of the inexplicably uncapitalized mama coffee (there is another one on Vodičkova that I've not been to myself yet).


We like this place for its atmospheric interior and cosy vibe (think dinky crockery, sewing machine chairs, and pleasant garden area), plus it has the benefit of providing Fair Trade coffee and chocolate.




On this occasion Prague Ginge had a couple of Americanos with about six sugars each (45 CZK), and was soon bouncing off the walls.


It being a rare nice day, I went for an iced coffee (49 CZK), which came nicely presented in a long glass.


We both eyed up the small counter of home-made cakes and snacks (including brownies, cookies, spinach rolls), but decided to be good - at least for the time being...


Plenty of time to be bad later - after all, Prague Ginge and I can never have a meeting that doesn't descend into excessive red wine drinking sooner or later, and - needless to say - today was no exception either... ;-))


1 comment:

  1. I think 'bouncing off the walls' is an understatement. I almost gave myself a heart attack. However, it was really good coffee so worth the jitters for 4 hours after

    ReplyDelete